PQL100N4 Torque Wrench
- Suitable for assembly of critical parts and mass production lines.
- Pre- lock version of QL model.
- When torque is set, it cannot be moved with any tool except hex key. Workers can not
easily change torque set.
- Suitable for single purpose bolt tightening as preset type with graduation.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- The ratchet head features 24 teeth accurately ground to provide durability and creates
movement at 15 degree intervals which allows for gear ease of tightening in confined spaces.
- Easy torque setting by graduation.
- With resin grip.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class A.
- Hex key is supplied as standard accessory.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- For PQL with limit switch