- To eliminate missed tightening.
- Tightening count management.
- Adopt the universal 2.4GHz frequency band (ISM band) approved by FCC (USA),
R&TTE (Europe), SRRC (China) and others.
- FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology enhances reliability.
- Simultaneous transmission capabilities with 256 frequency groups
(incl. 5 channels each).
- The group and ID can be set and checked by wireless with the SB-FH256 Setting
- Quickly confirm transmitter and receiver communications with LED light activated
- The battery life for over 480 thousand shots. Easy to change the battery.
- Over 150 types of Tohnichi torque wrenches, which are mostly compliant with
ISO6789 calibration procedures, can be equipped with the FH transmitter.
- FH256MC have acquired the approval for legitimate use in the following countries:
Canada, EU, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Korea, South Africa, and Japan. For the regions not included in the above, please consult TOHNICHI accordingly.
- Use IO-FH256 for ID/GROUP setting, and R-FH256 as receiver. Refer to "Related Products" on the right column for details.
- FH256MC is available on any type of Click wrench: QL, CL,
CSP, QSP, SP, RSP, etc. (except MS-type)
- Frequency group, 3-digit ID and Judgment code can be set with the optional SB-FH256 Setting Box.
- Radio wave communication error may occur depending on
the circumstances(noises or interference with other radio equipment).
Consult Tohnichi for more information.