MPQL50N MK93RB (fO9), Red ink/Blue Ink Torque
MPQL50N MK93RB (fO9), Red ink/Blue Ink Torque Wrench
- Ideal for tightening verification assembly processes.
- The marker is designed to stamp only when the torque wrench operates upon reaching
the set torque.
- Oversight preventable by quick visual check on the bolts.
- Markerhead (MK53RB) is upgraded so that it does not dry up for 2 weeks without the cap.
- New type red ink (1770) and blue ink (1771) applied, which are difficult to clot.
- Ink is 1.5 times bigger in size than the conventional ones. 4500 times of marking
possible with 1 refill (in case of MK53).
- Sockets are designed slim and light-weight.
- Extention bar is available as option for deep space tightening.
- Socket and adapter are combined to lower the cost.
- Wireless transmitter can be loaded as MPQFH (special order).
- ISO6789 Type II Class A compliant.
- Preset model MQSP newly added to series (2010.09.21-)
Other Products in 'Tohnichi Click Type Torque Wrench' category