SP38NX10 Torque Wrench
- Suitable for tightening in mass production assembly lines.
- Preset type open spanner.
- Designed for narrow space use such as piping flare nut where socket cannot be applied.
- It requires the dedicated tool to change torque to prevent accidental torque change.
- Upon reaching the set torque, a clear "click" sound signals the tightening completion.
- Various kinds of width-across-flat and torque range available as standard model.
- SP2N-67N have resin handles, the others have knurled handles.
- '-MH version (knurled handles) is now available fro SP19N and SP38N series.
- Can be used in EU. Compliant with calibration procedure of ISO6789 Type II Class B.
- SP model is available to use in Russia. Click here to see the "GOST-R" certificate.
- Tolerance of the width is based on JIS B4650.
- Nominal width without affix is for standard bolt.
One with F is for hi-tension bolt and one with FF is hi-tension small bolt.
- When ordering, indicate head size repuired.
- Not for inspection purposes.
- For the wrench limit switch.
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting.
Please specify required set torque when you order.
- Customized wrench is available upon request.
Other Products in 'Tohnichi Click Type Torque Wrench' category