QRSP38N X 17
- Preset type.
- Open ratchet ring head type torque wrench easily completes pipe union work
without changing head.
- For flare nut union work where the socket is not available or in the confined
space the tightening can be completed with 30 degree ratcheting.
- QRSP has no graduations. Torque is set internally along with a torque tester.
Workers can not change torque setting so there can be no accidental change while in use.
- A click will signal that the proper amount of torque has been applied.
- Resin grip provides easy operation and user comfort.
- Applicable to use in the EU region. Comply with calibration procedures of ISO6789
Type II Class B.
- Not suitable for inspection purposes.
- For the wrench with limit switch
- A torque wrench tester is necessary for torque setting.
Please specify required set torque when you order.
- The wrench sizes are not available other than stated in the catalog.
Other Products in 'Tohnichi Click Type Torque Wrench' category