Error-proofing (Pokayoke) Torque Driver
Error-proofing (Pokayoke) Torque Driver MNTDApplication
- Torque control for bolts and screws
- Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke)
- Determines whether tightening has been missed, by detecting the presence or absence of tightened-to-completion marks. This prevents human tightening errors. (* Patent pending)
- It is common to use a pen to mark work after tightening with a torque screwdriver, but with a Tohnichi marking tool the two actions are combined into one, improving productivity.
- When set torque is achieved, marking is done automatically, eliminating the possibility of an operator otherwise forgetting to mark work.
- Clearly identifiable marks provide evidence of tightening to the required torque, and this evidence remains even after manufacturing and shipping.
- One marker (sold separately) can mark about 1,000 times. Selection of two colors: red and blue.
- Marker positioning is adjustable to accommodate a wide variety of bolts and screws. (* For further details, refer to the PDF catalog.)
- Lineup includes a total of 7 types of Phillips (+) and hex bits for MNTD series products. (Sold separately)
- A non-rotary slip (click type) torque screwdriver. It is the same as models in the LTD/NTD series that create negligible jolting during tightened-to-completion rotary slip.
- Markings on bolt and screw heads can be detected in image form using an industrial level CCD camera, permitting unmanned inspections.
Note 1: Special bits and markers are required during use. Select the body, special bits and marker that suit your purposes, then place your order.
Note 2: Use screws and bolts with head diameters of at least 5.5 mm.
Note 3: Cannot mark locking bolts or screws with hex holes.
Note 4: Black screws and bolts may reduce mark visibility. If you consider adopting this system, we recommend that you first conduct tests.
Auxiliary handle (standard accessory only for the MNTD500CN), resin grip (green; standard accessory only for the MNTD120CN and MNTD 260CN).